Fellowship Programme under the Polish National Commission for UNESCO Scheme in Engineering, edition 2018 C;
Fellowships MSc/ PhD type Programme in Engineering edition 2018 C, deadline for documents submission: 06 April 2018 (10h00 Warszawa time)
The UNESCO Chair for Science, Technology and Engineering at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow are inviting potential candidates to submit your interest with the fellowships supporting the MSc/ PhD study at the AGH UST Poland (academic year 2017/2018/2019) in Engineering, cycle 2018 C. The programme aim is to support the socio-economic growth of developing countries through raising the level of knowledge and education of their citizens.
The following criteria are considered in the quality assessment process:
1. Correspondence of the topic and concept of MSc/ PhD thesis with the areas of study covered by the Programme;
2. Research plan and description of research method;
3. The innovative nature of the proposed thesis;
4. Feasibility of project implementation at a selected higher education institution;
5. Overall assessment of the application;
For more details please contact directly with the UNESCO AGH Chair office, bld. U2/ room 203.
Deadline for documents submission: 06.04.2018 10h00.
Required documents for delivery to the UNESCO AGH Chair office, bld. U2/ room 203:
1. Application/ request;
2. Motivation letter, including your achieved degree (BSc, MSc, Phd);
3. Description of the proposed MSc/ PhD thesis according to the following specifications (working thesis title, thesis topic proposal, research problem and method, research plan and description of research method, the innovative nature of the proposed thesis, feasibility of project implementation at a selected higher education institution);
4. Confirmation of your today status, especially at the AGH UST from Faculty;
5. an official document showing confirmation of the grades obtained in the last exam sessions, along with the planned date of graduation;
6. references and List two persons, titles and address, who can provide information on qualifications of candidate;
All rights reserved © 2022 Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza