UNESCO – AGH UST Krakow Fellowships Programme Cycle 2012 B in Engineering
Fellowships under the Polish National Commission for UNESCO financed by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education:
1. addressed to young scientists from developing countries and from Central and Eastern European countries (candidates with card of the Pole and Permit Residence holders cannot become beneficiaries of the fellowships),
2. candidates interested in participating in this programme must be post-graduates (minimum BSc. In Eng.) wishing either to pursue their research in the AGH UST Krakow or to participate in the research projects conducted by AGH staff,
3. the fellow candidate must carry out research in a hosting institution under AGH UST staff supervision only and the confirmation of acceptance from the academic supervisor is imperative,
4. the fellowships are of short-term type lasting from 2 to 6 months,
5. a monthly research grant is amounts of 1350 PLN /net (app. 450 PLN), which is approximately the equivalent of a salary paid to a local junior research fellow,
6. candidate is covering by himself all living expenses in Poland including return ticket to Krakow and the assurance including duration stay in Krakow under fellowship programme.
All interesting with Fellowships are requested to submit the cv and motivation letter for the following address: email@example.com till September 2, 2012.
UNESCO – AGH UST Krakow Fellowships Programme Cycle 2012 A in Engineering
UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme Cycle 2012 A in Engineering, deadline for submission is 15.05.2012. For more information see:
The results of selection are known NOW, for more details please contact UNESCO Fellowships Programme Paris (L.Zas-Friz@unesco.org) and your local Commission for UNESCO.
ramme (L.Zas-Friz@unesco.org) i narodowe komitety UNESCO.
All rights reserved © 2022 Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza